Thursday 13 January 2011

What I've been up to...


V&A - Designers of the Future Exhibition - June 2010

My work was selected to be exhibited in the V&A's Designers of the Future exhibition, alongside other

Brighton and RCA students, because of the way I have drawn inspiration from the museum's collections.

Was very exciting, especially as Alice Walton, Hayley Zierold (fellow Brighton Materials Practice graduates) and myself got to pose in some cheesy photos for Brighton University press....





New Designers

For a week me and 19 other Brighton graduates carted a selection of our degree show work to the Design Business Centre, Islington to exhibit at New Designers 2010. It was a fairly stressful and expensive venture... though the opportunity to go through the process of putting on a group show must have been valuable! The footfall through the show was generally a lot lower than we all hoped and expected, but I did get some positive feedback and the chance to share my macabre poison stories with anyone interested! And I did get an exhibition out of it....




No comments:

Post a Comment